MY IDEAL DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE
I am guessing that you have a pretty busy schedule and more often than none a lot of people get so busy that they forget to take care of their skin. You are probably a 9-5 worker or a busy business person, or you are trying to hit the gym, taking care of the kids, or running late for an important office meeting. Trust me to relate with all of these.
But having an ideal daily skincare routine is important regardless of your busy schedule. I will be sharing mine with you and I hope you find it useful and use it as a guide
When it involves a pleasant, glowing complexion, there are quite a few steps you’ll (and probably should) include in your skincare regimen although not all of them ought to be done on a day to day basis.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and having glowing skin is everyone’s desire but you would like to understand that it cannot happen overnight. It’s not magic! you’ll need to understand your skin type, you would like to be consistent and use the right products to attain your desired results.
Sometimes, Pimples, acne, dark spots, sunburn, eczema, hyperpigmentation are inevitable. Hormones, injuries, weather, and simply growing older can make your skin go out of control and start pumping out more melanin than it needs. But other times you may be the one making some skincare mistakes that will give you those things listed above.
These tips are a mix of lifestyle and a couple of healthy skin items in your daily practice.
1. WASH YOUR FACE TWICE IN A DAY: Don’t over-wash your face. If you do you will dry out your skin, which can cause it to provide additional oils to compensate. Instead, wash your face in the morning after you get up, and in the evening before you move to the bed.
2. EXFOLIATE THRICE IN A WEEK: Your skin tends to keep itself sound and recuperate any irritation or burn from the sun. Help your skin in this procedure by exfoliating it tenderly. Exfoliating helps clear off the dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing. You can make use of Avila pineapple scrub that has been constructed to clear dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. In any case, ensure that you don’t over-exfoliate your skin.
You must actually follow a routine of exfoliating both your face and your body three times every week using Avila Pineapple or Orange Scrub or lemon body Scrub, the pineapple, orange, and lemon fruit enzymes naturally cleanse and brighten your face and body by removing dead skin cells and impurities in the skin. Having a consistent skincare routine will help you achieve that glowing skin you have been wishing for.
3. MOISTURIZE REGULARLY: Avila body moisturizer for brighter skin, caramel, and melanin beauty can do wonders for your skin. It will improve its texture and elasticity, keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. Moisturizing your skin every day with Avila body moisturizer is important to enhancing collagen growth and natural skin glow. Therefore, it is important to choose a natural and organic Moisturizer which is very safe and plays a vital role in keeping the skin healthy.
4. DON’T POP YOUR PIMPLES OR TOUCH YOUR FACE TOO MUCH. We understand that the pimples on your face are about to burst but popping it yourself is not the answer. Sure, squeezing can be so satisfying. But I doubt you’ll like the dark spot the revengeful pimple will leave behind. When you pop your pimples, you’re increasing inflammation. Inflammation, in turn, triggers melanin to pump out an extra dose of colour, making the patch of skin where the pimple used to be darker than the rest of your face.
Touching your face is not an easy thing to stop doing. But do you know that bacteria, viruses, and allergens transfer from fingertips to your skin when you touch your face? Your hands are the only way to transfer germs so avoid touching your face.
5. YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT AND STICK TO A ROUTINE.
We understand you’re ready to get your routine started and see instant results, however, this is not the way it works! If you want to achieve clear and healthy skin, it’ll take time, especially when you are using natural products like Avila Naturalle’s. You can’t expect any product, no matter what it claims, to produce results overnight! Many factors influence skin renewal process like age factor (In babies-14 days, Teenagers-28 days, Middle age-28 to 42 days, 50+-84 days), skin texture, sun damage, genetics, smoking, and alcohol.
Most times you overload your skin with products and it simply won’t know how to absorb it all. If you use oils and serums before bed, try sticking to oil for a few nights, then a serum for the remaining nights of the week. This consistency won’t confuse your skin and will help you work with the rate your skin takes to renew. Keep your skincare routine simple. Resist the temptation to use too many products to alleviate your skin issues.
Avila Naturalle is a 100% natural skincare brand. Our products contain organic ingredients. So, it’s best to keep it simple and stay consistent with the products you choose. Use the products correctly. When you want to take a proper bath, ensure that dirt, sweat, and grime that clog the skin pores are removed as you bath so your creams or oils can really penetrate. Also, don’t mop all the water on your skin after bathing, leaving some water on your skin allows the cream or oil to absorb better.
When you start building a skincare routine and purchasing different products, it’s important to know your skin type. When you know your skin type, you’re able to choose products that will be more effective and suitable for you.
6. STAY HYDRATED AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP (6 hours for adults and 8 hours or more for children). Your body and skin repair itself when you are asleep. When it comes to how much water one should drink each day, drink as much as 2 to 2.5 litres per day. Since most of us spend more time in front of the screen (TV, Phones, Laptops, Computers, etc…) try to take more water. Drinking enough water will boost your skin radiance from within. It will help prevent your skin’s collagen from breaking down.
Your body needs the right nutrients to fight off damage, and your skin is no different. To get the nutrients your skin deserves to stay healthy and beautiful, your skin needs Avila Natural skincare products.
7. LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE: Healthy lifestyle choices can help delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems. Eat the right thing; this is pretty obvious. Stay away from fried food and junk food. Add fruits, vegetables, grains, and pulses to your diet. In short, eat fresh and eat healthily. Research shows that processed food raises blood sugar levels which causes a rise in insulin, hence, the acne breakout.
8. GET ENOUGH EXERCISE: Staying inside and seeing a movie is an enticing choice, however, exercise is similarly significant for keeping up solid skin during summer. Exercise improves blood flow, which means your skin cells get more oxygen. Along these lines, your body recuperates any tissue harm (like a burn from the sun or skin inflammation) effectively. Do you think practicing at the gym is tedious? Add some enjoyable to your exercise routine. You can go cycling, jogging, playing volleyball with your companions, or go hiking. Any type of activity is good for your health.
9. DO NOT FORGET YOUR FEET: Your skin doesn’t end at your neck. A lot of us overlook our feet. Give yourself a pedicure at home. Utilize a scrub to exfoliate the dead and dry skin cells. Moisturize your feet and remember to apply lemongrass oil and foot oil on it.
Has this article helped you? Leave your comments, questions, and contributions we love to read from you.