Essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the education industry according to the criteria and point system outlined below
- Comprehension: How well does the essay reflect a thorough understanding of the topic?
- Organization: Does the essay follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity: Were diverse resources and ideas used to develop the topic?
- Applicability: Can the proposed lifestyle be applied feasibly?
- Conclusions: Do the conclusions follow logically from the argument? Are the conclusions compelling?
5 Points –Essay met the criteria very well
4 Points –Essay mostly met the criteria
3 Points –Essay adequately met the criteria
2 Points –Essay only met the criteria a few times
1 Point –Essay never met the criteria
Essays that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications WILL NOT be considered.
1st prize: ₦500,000 and A PC for the school
2nd prize: ₦300,000
3rd prize: ₦100,000 and 500 books for the school
Eligibility: Only Primary school students (Grade 5-6) are eligible for the 2021 Avila Naturalle Brighter Brain Essay Competition
All applications are to be submitted on or before May 20th, 2021.